General Terms and Conditions
1) By clicking the Submit button of the registration form on the official website of MBAfair - www.mbafair.net, accepted by the Oivivio Consulting Services LLC or their representative (hereinafter: the Organizer), together with the General Terms and Conditions, is considered a legally binding Contract between the applicant (hereinafter: the Exhibitor) and the Organizer regarding the VIRTUAL MBAfair™ Fall 2017 (hereinafter: the Fair).
Application and Payment
2) Upon the receipt of a dully signed Application, the Organizer will provide a pro-forma invoice to the Exhibitor, who is responsible for settling the payment, not later than 60 (sixty) days before the opening of the Fair. It should be noted that the participation in the Fair and the location of the stand will be guaranteed only upon the receipt of the payment in full.
3) The submitted application is irrevocable and obliges the Exhibitor, unless cancelled in writing more than 30 days before the opening of the Fair.
4) If cancellation is made:
a. Less than 30 but more than 15 days before the opening of the Fair, the Exhibitor is entitled to full refund of the paid sum, minus 10% processing fee.
b. Less than 15 days before the opening of the Fair, the Exhibitor is not entitled to refund. The Organizer retains the right in such a case to dispose of the exhibition space to his liking.
5) The Organizer retains the right to:
a. Allocate stand location to the Exhibitor,
b. Alter previously designated location, while making appropriate adjustments in the Invoice,
c. Cancel an already accepted application up to 15 days before the opening and reimburse all paid up monies,
6) The Exhibitor cannot transfer the right to use the exhibition stand to a third party without the consent of the Organizer.
7) The Organizer informs the Exhibitor on the location of the designated exhibition area and provides a floor plan.
8) Stand locations are assigned according to Exhibotor-selected package on a “first come, first served” basis. The priority is established according to the date of payment as received by the Organizer.
Stand Setup & Decoration
9) Exhibitors can “build” and decorate their stands from September 1 until opening of the fair. The Organizer can assist with decorations and uploads.
10) Organizer can not be held liable for the content and/or accuracy of information supplied by the Exhibitor.
11) Parties agree to resolve any disputes applying good business practices.
12) All complaints regarding the exhibition area and/or location must be made in writing exclusively during the Fair.
13) In case of dispute, the parties accept the real jurisdiction of the court in Belgrade, Serbia.
14) The fair will be promoted and visitors are expected from the following 14 countries of South-Eastern Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia.
15) To attract qualified visitors, the Organizer undertakes to develop, fund and execute a comprehensive promotional campaign consisting of, but not limited to, the following:
a. Social Networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
b. Google AdWords
c. Ads on education and employment portals
d. Ads and PR texts on business resources portals and PR texts and news in specialized magazines
e. Local student portals and organizations
16) To make the promotion as effective as possible, the Organizer invites the Exhibitors to join forces and create synergy through co-promotion (e.g. joint advertisements, Exhibitors inviting target audience to visit them at their stand at the Fair, promotion on their web sites, radio/TV channels, etc.)
17) The Organizer, as the owner of the intellectual property rights over the name and logo MBAfair™ and MBAfair™ VIRTUAL, grants Exhibitor the limited right of use for promotional purposes only. When doing so, the Exhibitor will use standard notations like the“™” or “TM”.